Thursday, December 9, 2010

Now, I can assert a 75% confident "NO" based on 07.12.10 post. Now, I can laugh off jubilantly after looking at 08.12.10's video. Now, I can giggle at how silly i had been for the past few days. Seriously, I had already started off exactly at an embarassingly wrong path once again. Its like you're supposed to run an Olympic Marathon but ended up reporting and registering for Swimming Heats! Likewise, competition at Olympics is top notch. I'm obviously not any Usain Bolt nor any Liu Xiang. I must have consumed steroids if i were to beat them but I dared not indulge in such unscrupulous means or ways even if there's a possibility of overcoming my competition through it. International Olympics Committee greatly promotes fairplay and sportsmanship right? However, fairplay makes me seem to be helping one of my brothers while me? Somehow, I foresee i shall be losing out... Same thing over and over again~~~, the curiosity got me plunging into yet another depth of failure hell! Perhaps, I don't give a fishing damn. Perhaps, I can sit back and be a spectator. Yet, why do i just keep on wanna get into the pilot's seat? Super confused. Cos its just a few days only.

Yay, another friend is back in Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment