Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flying off in exactly 21hours!! I'll make sure i eat 500 dozen salmons and get into the hotspring 100 times each day alright!

Did i just got fishing, freaking and most importantly, FUCKING(forced to say out.. SRY!) ba******ed? Yup my dear friends, i finally understood all of your feelings.. Nah, it won't be a thorn in my flesh. You all know why? Cos i've equipped myself with thick, firm and impenetrable metal armour right from the very single beginning. All thanks to the capital provided by my other friends in the form of advices.. I'm invincible now, so don't bother attack me.. I was contemplating about the biggest, brightest future for everyone to be smiling with glee. However, it went awry. So what if it went awry? I would rather let someone who hate me shoot a bullet straight through my pumping heart than to salvage this madness..

No comments:

Post a Comment