Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well, I've gotten the chance to blog! I must relish the pleasure of typing this post!~~

All in all, my recent life mostly revolves around ACJC. Adapting into the school in the smallest possible amount of time was a daunting task, especially when I have to start from scratch. Meeting new friends, navigating through the school campus etc, SO MANY TROUBLING THINGS!! Will I be ostracized by my fellow schoolmates? Wow, a rhetorical question there that I've got. One of my close friend(We're close friends ok!!) said this, "Being ostracized is worse than mugging.." Well, I think that being ostracized is most likely being instigated by mugging. In other words, mugging brings about ostracizing. I'm not refuting what my lovely close friend said but...we shouldn't mug erroneously yeah, y'know..

Oh well, we just had 4 days of orientation, which, was the best orientation I ever had in my current life! We had so much fun and laughter.. C'mon, my insanity was upgraded to a whole new level man! Campfire was da most AWESOME! Basically, a campfire without fire.. and they were blasting pub songs where everybody got so freaking high!! Oh yah!! just super great. :) Thank you to the OGLs who planned the orientation'11 wholeheartedly!

I had to make life-concerning decisions again too.. I'm in an audacious dilemma.. PCME(Phy, Chem, Maths, Econs) or BCME(Bio, Chem, Maths, Econs)? Physics or Bio??? Stay in my church or join that CCA whose trainings overlap the church svc so I won't get motivated?? So many things to ponder about.

My ambiguously problematic desktop finally died.. Diagnosis? A fault in the Graphics Card. Aiya.. Must have played too much computer games during the holidays. The future of Musical Sunday is at stake now when i cant assess my blog through my desktop.. But I'll try to get it fixed asap alright. No worries1!

Ok, I better get going. Anyway,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! :)

Anyway, I typed all these using IPhone!! Wow, what an accomplishment! I shall get myself flourished in accomplishment! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment