Sunday, January 2, 2011

I just saw her again. This time, she was with two tall, handsome, masculine boys. What's worse was i saw her and she saw me immediately after i came out of the saloon with the fresh, newfound ah bing ge hairstyle..zz. Mentioning of the saloon reminds me of my stupid act haha. I went into the saloon and told thomas to cut it like an ah bing ge without me knowing that i said 'ah bing ge' these three words. It was way too late after i noticed the abnormal shape above my head... To let you have a little information, the fringe is now nowhere near the eyebrow.. She must be thinking the jeffrey is already not the same Jeffrey from wgps. Oh shyt.

Happy New Year!
I've actually scheduled a post on 1.1.11, 12am to be posted here but it didnt came out for no apparent reason. Nevertheless, a very happy 2011 to all humans out there(2x happiness exclusively to my frens and all readers!)! Here are my new year resolutions:

1. Everyone around me to be healthy, happy and live life to their fullest.
2. Grow FATTER. (This has been in this list for the 6th consecutive time)
3. Do well in JC/Poly.
4. huat huat HUAT ARH!!

This year will be both breathtaking and overwhelming. Just hope that everything sails smoothly for me. Wow, yet another wondrous year ahead. So lets clench our fists, take a deep breath, move the muscles and charge forward! Starting yet another work tomorrow and the work is pretty hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment