Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hey,

I know i shouldn't be blogging at this time. I guess its one of those nights when i suffer the occasional insomnia again.. Nevertheless, I will still put up a convincing fight against the 'lethargy monster' later when I'm working! Speaking of working, there's no more TGIF for me.. :( sat work, sun work, everyday work.. Terrible in every aspect.. Passing by the Jurong Point Bus Interchange and Boon Lay MRT station everyday always brought me to devastation(okay, i'm exaggerating). Friends wearing such outstanding clothes that grant them the undoubted charisma while I'm wearing the silly red polo tee with a breast pocket that bear the name of the company I work for. Friends who expresses their eagerness for the outings they have been waiting for while I get myself soaked in boredom and disappointment. Haiz, now I know why my family members were always giving charcoal faces after work, ESPECIALLY the teachers.

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm working so hard(like 17hours with a sore throat and running nose..). Its a common sense thingy that money can't buy happiness. Btw what's my source of happiness? I seriously don't know. This 16.5 years on Earth seems wasted.

I've gotta stop lamenting and be optimistic! Alright!..

ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment