Monday, November 15, 2010

'O' level is over! No more exams! No more schools! I felt troubled though? When there's no more school, my life becomes hollow. It may appear rigid and fearsome outside, but inside is all compressed air, weak and soft. I can't enjoy the memorable school routines anymore. I'll miss my class, the class that had struggled through the wicked sick times, all the ups and downs. we'll immerse ourselves into the down periods, learn from those mistakes and emerge all powerful. Salvage the following ups periods and conserve it, ok? Ok la -.- , i hope Westwood sec can be a rising school too. To all the teachers who have shaped my life and carved out the academic potentials in me, infinite thank yous!

This 'O' level sux for me... don't wanna talk about it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment